Strange Decisions Effect the Entire Profession
If Jerry Kennedy has learned one thing in his time as a chiropractic consultant, it’s that chiropractors will make some weird decisions.
Dr. Jerry graciously gave me an hour of time to discuss his experience as a chiropractic consultant. His business can be found at rocketchiro.com and his specialty is patient-centered chiropractic marketing. He’s a great guy with a robust membership site full of “how to” videos that help chiropractors with marketing and business awareness.
As promised, I took some gems from the conversation and shared them in the podcast. The main points are as follows:
- As a profession we will jump at the “get rich quick” scheme without having the infrastructure to support it now or into the future.
- Many struggling docs will be looking for these schemes, but neglecting to invest in the foundations of a good business structure.
- Because of this, our profession continues to not only struggle with succeeding, but also with providing solid opportunities for incoming doctors.
- Ask yourself these questions:
- Do I know that a solid business has 7 Divisions? (Can you name and describe them)
- Does my practice identity align with my passion to be a chiropractor?
- Am I making decisions that support that connection and make my life easier over time?
Enjoy the podcast to fill in the gaps.
As always, #keepmoving